With the MOVIGEAR® mechatronic drive system, we set entirely new standards for efficiency and functionality. MOVIGEAR® combines motor, gear unit, and corresponding drive electronics in one system.
An efficient all-in-one solution comprising motor, gear unit, and drive electronics
The MOVIGEAR® mechatronic drive system is designed for flexible use across various communication infrastructures. This makes it ideal for decentralized applications in the field. With its compact design and optimal integration of components with permanent-field synchronous motor, gear unit, and integrated electronics, MOVIGEAR® is especially tailored for efficient use in the general materials handling sector.
You too can benefit from MOVIGEAR®, which is available in two sizes and three electrical performance classes for a total of four communication variants.
With MOVIGEAR® , you can achieve energy savings of up to 50% for your system. This is made possible by the seamless interplay between the IE4 efficiency class motor, efficient gear unit, and integrated electronics. Perfectly matched components and the energy optimization of the overall system facilitate high system efficiency. These features make the MOVIGEAR® mechatronic drive solution a cost-effective, power-optimized complete solution.
This particularly applies if reliability, long service life, and high system availability are your top priority. Thanks to their design-related advantages, MOVIGEAR® drives are both an integral part of numerous MAXOLUTION® system solutions and are also widely used for applications in stationary materials handling technology. Its practical flexibility and high efficiency make MOVIGEAR® a forward-looking solution – experience its exceptional performance for yourself!
Configure your individual product
- Detailed information about your own individual product
- CAD data and documentation for your configuration
- Option to directly request a quotation or place an order
Benefit from energy-saving potentialHigh system efficiency ensures that up to 50% less energy is used compared to conventional drive systems
Less variantsThanks to the speed setting range with constant, continuous torque and high overload torque, one variant can be used for multiple tasks
Simplified infrastructureCombining power and communication in one cable minimizes installation costs and risk of error
Less installation space neededComplete component integration and compact design reduce the installation space required without compromising on performance
Build cost efficiency into planningStorage costs for spare parts and overall operating costs are reduced thanks to the specific features and benefits of the product
The standard version of MOVIGEAR® conforms to hygienic design guidelines and its specific features ensure that it is suitable for use in clean rooms:
- Certified for use in clean rooms with air cleanliness class 2 in accordance with ISO 14644-1
- Completely enclosed, smooth overall design
- No fan, thus no air, dirt, or particle swirls
Version for use in wet areas
For specific requirements in wet area applications, we offer a version of MOVIGEAR® that is specially designed for wet areas.
This package also provides the features required for use in areas with high levels of mechanical and chemical resistance or cleaning agents:
- Degree of protection IP66
- HP200 surface treatment with an almost non-porous surface provides excellent anti-stick properties as well as chemical and mechanical resistance
- All external screws, breather valves, pressure compensation screw fittings, and output shafts made of stainless steel
Decentralized processing of sensor and actuator signals
Thanks to its GIO12 and GIO13 application options, MOVIGEAR® allows various sensor and actuator signals to be directly read and processed in close proximity to the drive. These options are available for all SNI and DSC units:
GIO12B application option
- Control of up to 2 digital actuators
- Processing of up to 4 digital sensors
GIO13B application option
- 1 digital output
- 4 digital inputs (of which 2 can be used as primary frequency inputs)
- 1 analog output
- 1 analog input
- Drive variants for performing basic functions
- No PC needed for startup
- Control via binary inputs allows:
MOVIGEAR® DAC-B for integration into AS-Interface networks
- Basic fieldbus interface
- Rapid, cost-efficient implementation of materials handling systems
- Configurable fixed speeds and ramps
- Integrated STO safety function
Range of applications
The MOVIGEAR® mechatronic drive system can be used in various branches of the logistics sector, such as in
- Airport logistics
- Food and beverage industry
- Automotive industry